Be among the recipients of the Coca Cola Scholarship to be enlisted among Coca-Cola Scholars for the academic years 2022 and 2023.
150 qualified candidates will receive scholarships worth $20,000 after the proper procedures and screening. In this article, we will list the requirements and give you a straightforward application guide on how to apply.
One of the most well-known and renowned corporate-sponsored scholarship programs in the United States is the Coca Cola Scholars Program. The Coca Cola Company and Coca Cola Bottlers jointly developed the initiative in 1986 to mark the 100th anniversary of their iconic brand.
Through college scholarships, the program leaves a lasting legacy for the education of tomorrow’s leaders. Since the program’s inception, more than $38 million in college tuition awards have been given to more than 4,250 scholarship recipients known as Coca Cola Scholars.
Helpful Tips Before you Apply
You have the option to give the scholarship committee a list of the clubs and organizations you belong to, a list of honors and awards you have received, a list of your volunteer activities, and a list of any paid work experiences or internships you have had when submitting your scholarship application.
You should attempt to include every activity you have taken part in and every award you have gotten, regardless of how minor. The application permits an ample quantity of activities to be recorded for each area (about 10 or 11), so strive to do so.
To make sure that readers of your application understand which activities you prioritize the most, be sure to mention your most significant and important activities/awards first for each section.
For instance, if you spent countless hours practicing tennis and were the captain of the team for four years, tennis should unquestionably be one of your top choices.
The Coca-Cola scholarship selection committee places a high importance on leadership. The activities, accolades, community service, and employment history of successful scholarship candidates should show initiative and leadership.
The extracurricular activities you provide on your application should demonstrate your leadership skills and areas of interest. This would not be an activity you would want to list, for instance, if you merely attended your neighborhood soup kitchen to satisfy the community service requirements.
Any student submitting an application for the Coca-Cola Scholarship must have read the guidelines and met all requirements.
- Applicants must be:
- A current high school (or home-schooled) senior or College Student attending school in the U.S. (or select DoD schools)
- A U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees – based on the guidelines utilized by the U.S. Department of Education for Federal Financial Aid eligibility
- Anticipating completion of high school diploma at the time of application
- Planning to pursue a degree at an accredited U.S. post-secondary institution
- Applicants may not be:
- Children or grandchildren of employees, officers, or owners of Coca-Cola bottling companies, The Coca-Cola Company, Company divisions or subsidiaries.
- International students (with the exception of students at DoD schools)
- high school graduates
- Temporary residents
Documents Needed for the Coca Cola Scholarship 2022
When applying for the coca cola scholarship 2022, you need to have the following documents handy;
- A transcript – There is no need to upload, email, mail, fax, or submit in any other fashion, a copy of your transcript. While completing the application, you will be asked to type in your specific grades since your freshman year and their course levels. Having your transcript nearby will help you fill in this information.
- A school profile – You will need this to answer several questions about your school such as your school code, the number of AP, IB, and Honors classes your school provides, and the number of community service hours required for graduation.
- Contact info –The name, email address, and phone number of your guidance counselor and principal.
- A list of school and non-school-related clubs and organizations in which you have participated since your freshman year as well as any corresponding leadership positions.
- A list of honors and awards that you received when participating in school, and non-school-related clubs and organizations and the level of each award (Local, State, Regional or National) since your freshman year.
- A list of volunteer organizations with which you have served and the number of hours served with each, plus any awards and honors that you have received for your participation since freshman year.
How can I Apply for the Coca Cola Scholarship
- Applications are available online on the Coca-Cola Scholars website by clicking on the ‘Applicants’ link. Students must apply using the online Coca-Cola Scholars application system.
- To apply for this scholarship, please visit the “website and application link”
When is Coca-Cola Scholarship Deadline?
Interested applicants must apply during their senior year in high school. Applications are accepted from August 1 – October 31 each year.
Contact Information: The candidate may contact Scholarship America at 1-800-537-4180 for information about scholarship opportunities through the Goizueta Scholars Fund.
Eligible Regions for the Coca Cola Scholarship 2022
U.S. Citizens, U.S. Nationals, U.S. Permanent Residents, Refugees, Asylees, Cuban-Haitian Entrants, or Humanitarian Parolees
Coca Cola Scholarship Login
You can apply and Login at all times through the given link HERE.
Coca Cola First Generation Scholarship
Are you the first person in your family to enroll at a university or college? More than $19 million in scholarships have been given out as part of the Coca-Cola First Generation Scholarship program to help students who are the first in their immediate family to attend college. More than 1,000 students have participated in the program at over 400 colleges and institutions in the United States.
To find out if a Coca Cola First Generation Scholarship is available and to request the application, interested candidates should get in touch with the institution they want to attend.