Do you wish to study at the University of California Irvine on scholarship? If yes, then you should know that UC Irvine has some of the top programs in the country. The university offers undergraduate degrees in over 100 fields of study. Students also get to enjoy the benefits of living in Orange County.
The University of California Irvine has a strong reputation for academic excellence and innovation in science, engineering, medicine, law, humanities and social sciences. In addition, UCI offers a wide range of undergraduate and graduate degree programs.
Students choose UCI because of its reputation as the nation’s top public university, and they stay because of its high-quality academics, affordable tuition, and top-notch campus facilities.
UC Irvine is also a great place to live. Its close proximity to Disneyland makes it ideal for families, and its urban setting offers plenty of job opportunities.
Applications for the 2022 University of California Scholarship for International Undergraduate Students are now open for those who wish to study for an undergraduate degree abroad. Read through this article to the end to see the steps to apply.
- Eligible Countries: All nationalities.
- Eligible Course or Subjects: The scholarship will be awarded in any subject offered by the university.
- Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible, the applicants must meet all the following criteria:
- To be eligible for the Directors’ Scholarship, you must be a U.S. citizen, permanent resident, or an international student with an F1 visa.
- University or Organization: University Of California Irvine
- Department: N.A.
- Course Level: Undergraduate
- Award: Education fund
- Number of Awards: N/A
- Access Mode: Online
- Nationality: International
- The award can be taken in the USA
The Benefit of the University of California Irvine Scholarship
The University of California Irvine will give the chosen students in the USA education funding to meet their tuition costs.
How to Apply for the University of California Irvine Scholarship:
1. Prospective students can submit their admissions applications by signing into the university site. There are no requirements for or factors used in the selection process for additional materials. A thorough examination of the admissions application, including but not restricted to test results and grades, forms the basis for the Selection.
2. The students must present their academic records, transcripts, test results, annual income, Social Security number, and citizenship status.
3. Admission Standards: Applicants must satisfy the university’s necessary academic requirements.
4. English Language Requirement: All overseas students are required to prove their ability in the language by passing their English language tests.
November 30th, 2022