Fully Funded Scholarship Program at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA.
The Clark Global Scholarship Program is a prestigious initiative that provides funding for talented and motivated international students to pursue their undergraduate or graduate studies at Clark University in Worcester, Massachusetts, USA.
The program was established in 1999 by the Clark University Board of Trustees to support the university’s commitment to diversity and global engagement. Since its inception, the scholarship has provided full-tuition funding to more than 500 students from over 50 countries.
The Clark Global Scholarship Program covers the full cost of tuition and mandatory fees for up to four years for undergraduate students and up to two years for graduate students. In addition, recipients receive a stipend to cover their living expenses, as well as funding for research, travel, and other academic activities.
To be considered for the Clark Global Scholarship Program, applicants must demonstrate academic excellence, leadership potential, and a commitment to making a positive impact in their home communities. They must also apply for admission to Clark University by the appropriate deadline.
Host: Clark University
Award in: Clark University
No of Scholarships: N/A
Study Level: Undergraduate Only
Type: Fully Funded
Gender: Males & Females
Target Group: International Students
Eligibility Criteria of Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023 in USA Fully Funded
The selection process for the Clark Global Scholarship Program is highly competitive, with only a small number of scholarships awarded each year.
However, students who are not selected for the scholarship may still be considered for admission to Clark University and may be eligible for other forms of financial aid.
For undergraduate degree programs at Clark University, the following requirements must be met in order to be considered for a scholarship;
- You must be a High School Graduate who has spent years studying in your country or an international student studying in the USA who has spent years studying in your country.
- There must be no transfer students among the applicants.
- There is a requirement that applicants possess leadership skills and commitment to various roles within the organization.
- A candidate must demonstrate excellence in academic performance in order to be considered
- Applicants for this scholarship will be selected based on academic performance, and so it will be a merit-based scholarship.
- The students who are eligible for the Presidential LEEP Scholarship or the Global Scholars Scholarship can also apply for the scholarship because in order to qualify for the scholarship, students must demonstrate the ability to contribute financially in order to cover any other costs incurred during their studies.
Benefits of Clark University Scholarship for International Students
- A scholarship can range in amount from $15,000 to $25,000 per year, and the amount is subject to renewal based on the academic performance of the student each academic calendar year.
- A maximum of $5,000 in extra financial aid will be awarded to eligible students only if they have an extra need for financial assistance.
How To Apply
There are only a few things you need to do to apply for the Clark Global Scholarship Program 2023-2024 in USA that is fully funded, which are as follows;
- Applicants have to Click HERE to Create Account.
- Complete this official form Online (CSS Profile for Financial Aid)
- Ensure to Submit the online Form before the Deadline Date
- In short, applicants will receive an email asking them to complete a scholarship essay on how to apply for the scholarship or to contact the Help Line. The Clark CSS code you will need to use when applying is 3279.
There is a deadline for applicants to submit their applications before the 15th of November, 2023, which is the closing date for applications.
Overall, the Clark Global Scholarship Program provides an exceptional opportunity for international students to receive a world-class education at one of the United States leading liberal arts universities.