International merit scholarships are awarded to selected first-year and transfer undergraduate international applicants at the University of Dayton.
These scholarships can provide up to $30,000 in student aid per year. When students apply for admission, they are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship.
The primary goal of the merit scholarship in the United States is to create a vibrant community in the world amidst the chaos and turbulence and to make a difference.
Students who have worked hard and have excellent academic records are recognized by this international scholarship and given the opportunity to study in the United States.
The university seeks to provide students with challenging real-world situations in which to grow and learn.
Students will benefit from exposure to the international standards of higher education institutions through USA scholarships. Students will also form networks and meet people from various backgrounds.
As a result, do not waste time and apply for the University of Dayton undergraduate scholarship.
About University of Dayton
Founded by the Society of Mary (Marianists) in 1850, UD is a top-tier research university known for its academics, research, and community involvement.
There’s always something fun to do on and around campus, which is located on the banks of the Great Miami River in southwest Ohio, less than two miles from downtown Dayton.
We are a community of doers, indoors or out, rain or shine. The University of Dayton, founded on faith and dedicated to the common good, celebrates diversity and the dignity of all people.
The University of Dayton is inviting credible applicants who are willing to partake in its ongoing 2023 Scholarship for;
- A bachelor/ Masters Degree Program
- Open to International and Domestic Students
- To study in all fields of courses offered
- At the University of Oregon
- Successful Candidates can expect to be awarded a scholarship worth full tuition fee coverage of the program undertaken by them at the University of Oregon.
Benefits of University of Dayton International Merit Scholarship
You may be eligible to earn up to $4,000 over four years to cover the cost of your textbooks. A campus visit or video visit is required to be awarded this scholarship.
Requirements for University of Dayton International Merit Scholarship Qualification
Students are automatically considered for an international merit scholarship upon applying for admission.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified? Go to University of Dayton on go.udayton.edu to apply
International students applying for first-year or transfer admission to the University of Dayton must submit the following documents:
Please email your documents to [email protected] for processing.
- Application, including the essay. Student may apply through the University of Dayton Application, the Common Application or the Coalition Application. Regardless of which application you submit, there is no application fee.
- Official secondary transcripts (in language of original issue). Transcripts of all previously attended secondary schools, including dates of attendance, all subjects studied, grades earned and marks achieved on examinations; any transcripts not issued in English should be accompanied by a certified English translation. Proof of completion must also be provided in the form of a graduation date listed on the transcript, a diploma, or a certificate of completion.
- If secondary schooling is still in progress, this must be submitted as soon as completed and prior to enrollment at the University of Dayton.These may be sent from the secondary school directly to the University of Dayton via mail service to the address in the contact section on this page. Please note: If your institution is able to provide an e-transcript, please direct them to send the official link to: [email protected]. Please be aware, this does not include scanned, photocopied or emailed documents.
- Proof of English Proficiency. If your native language is not English, you are required to submit proof of English proficiency by submitting TOEFL, IELTS, PTE, SAT or ACT scores. Your scores should be sent to the University of Dayton directly from the testing center using code 1834.
- Financial documentation. F-1 and J-1 students must provide a letter of financial support and a bank statement showing sufficient funds to cover the first year of study. These may be emailed to [email protected] OR sent through the mail to the address in the contact section on this page.
For more details visit University of Dayton website